Which Is Best For Your Business In South Florida?
Windows Azure Storage and Amazon S3 are two of the most popular choices for cloud-based storage, today. Although they are similar in many ways, the professionals at LAN Infotech have chosen Windows Azure as our go-to cloud storage service. Why?
Because when comparing the two, we found that unlike Amazon S3, Windows Azure provides:
- A complete integration with other Microsoft Windows applications such as SharePoint, SQL Server, and Visual Studio
- A richer set of cloud platform development tools and infrastructure services, which result in increased productivity.
- An enhanced simulation environment that can run on a local machine, without the need for Internet cloud connectivity.
- Configuration and running of multiple and concurrent web and worker/background roles.
- More robust diagnostics, which are critical to identifying and correcting problems.
- Complete security for your vital data. We can attach a debugger to find extremely difficult-to-locate bugs.
- Data centers around the world, everywhere from the USA to Japan, Ireland, Netherlands, China, Singapore, and Brazil. This ensures that failures at a number of locations won’t be enough to cause damage to your data.
Choosing the right cloud-based data storage service comes down to meeting our clients’ organizational needs. In our opinion, Windows Azure is the winner.
For more information about Windows Azure, or for a free assessment of your cloud-storage requirements, send us a message at email@example.com or call us at (954) 717-1990.
LAN Infotech is a Microsoft Cloud Services Provider, IT Managed Support company and a leader in helping law firms, nonprofits and medical organizations deploy cloud solutions, manage computer networks, keep data protected and top technology management company. Businesses like yours need technology support to run highly-effective organizations.