Want to Know How to Save Your Dying Facebook Page?
Wondering the best ways to improve your Facebook page quickly and easily? There are numerous ways to make this happen, but to get you off to a flying start we’ll limit ourselves to just eight for now. These techniques will not only aid you in getting more visibility in Google, but also lay the groundwork for better customer relationships that result in greater loyalty, which has obvious and numerous benefits.
- Commit to Facebook – Facebook requires some effort, and a bit of time. Many marketers who have set up a Facebook page for their business subsequently abandon it, which also makes a statement about their company. Make a rock-solid commitment to post updates and content regularly, and to engage with those people who are following you. Otherwise, it’s a waste of time.
- Lose the Facebook-generated URL – Make sure to get a custom URL for your Facebook page. This will aid greatly with search engine optimization (SEO) or anyone trying to find you.
- Don’t Auto-Post Your Tweets – Twitter is wonderful, but don’t make the mistake of reposting the exact same tweets on your Facebook page. Make sure to post fresh content, not warmed-over stuff from elsewhere.
- Keep Updates Short and Sweet – Short is in right now. Short content, short videos, short stacks. (No wait, that was breakfast …) There’s a time for longer updates, but generally make an effort to keep them somewhat short – less than 150 characters.
- Deliver Lots of Awesome Content – Creating content that folks are able to use and are talking about will be the #1 mission for your page.
- Engage with Your Audience – Encourage discussion, post great photos and shareable content, hold contests, ask questions, anything to get the conversation going!
- Be Responsive – Take complaints seriously, and be proactive in response to anyone who asks questions. You’ll be able to head off a lot of trouble this way.
- Post Photos – According to Facebook, posts that include a photo album, picture or video generate about 180%, 120% and 100% more engagement than text-only updates, respectively.
Using these recommendations will give you a terrific jump start toward making your Facebook page a topic of conversation!
LAN Infotech is a Microsoft Cloud Services Provider, IT Managed Support company and a leader in helping law firms, nonprofits and medical organizations deploy cloud solutions, manage computer networks, keep data protected and top technology management company. Businesses like yours need technology support to run highly-effective organizations.