You Can't Get A Mulligan In Your Security Game…
Join LAN Infotech and SonicWALL For A Must-Attend Security Workshop At Miami’s New Top Golf Location.
Threats like ransomware and phishing scams have made email security more important than ever, which has more and more businesses turning to next-gen email security solutions. Protecting your business' most sensitive data means making sure your security game is up to scratch.
Please Register Me On LAN Infotech and SonicWALL Upcoming Security Event On Thursday, February 8th, 2018 at 10 AM - 2 PM.
Your Information Is Safe With Us. We will never sell, rent, share or distribute your personal details with anyone. In addition, we will never spam you.
Some Of The Topics To Be Discussed:
- Stopping emerging attacks at the gateway
- Ways to block threats, such as phishing emails and malicious advertising
- Blocking evolving, polymorphic and dynamic zero-day threats
- Steps to protect against hidden malware in encrypted traffic
- The Anatomy of an email attack
- Lowering costs and complexity with an effective multi-layer sandboxing solution
- Various types of ransomware attacks and how they’re delivered
- How to detect vulnerable areas in your IT environment
Register now for this exclusive security event!
The presentation is set to start at 11, with Lunch and Driving Range Access to be provided. Come early and stay later to try out Miami’s Newest High Tech Driving Range!
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (954) 717-1990.
- Title: LAN Infotech and SonicWALL Presents - Email Security and Today's Threats
- Date: Thursday, February 8th, 2018
- Time: 10 AM - 2 PM
- Location: Topgolf Miami Gardens, 17321 NW 7th Ave. Miami Gardens, FL 33169
- Keynote Speaker: Rob Krug, Solution – ArchitectSecurity at SonicWALL