Can’t Grow Your Business? Try Working With The Award-Winning Experts…
LAN Infotech has once again been recognized for rapid business growth, this time in the South Florida Business Journal’s 2021 Technology Awards. Are you looking for expert assistance growing and modernizing your business?
LAN Infotech Named One Of South Florida’s Fastest-Growing Technology Companies
The Lan Infotech team is excited to announce that we have yet again been named to the South Florida Business Journal’s 2021 Technology Awards as one of the Fastest-Growing Technology Companies in South Florida.
We’re honored to be recognized for our efforts to grow our business, work with new clientele, and continue excelling in IT services delivery. However, it’s entirely possible that you don’t really care about this award. Why should it matter to you?
Why Should You Care About This Award?
Let’s be honest about this—what are awards like this actually worth? It can be difficult to answer. From the consumer’s perspective, so many of these types of awards may just seem like industry insiders patting each other on the back.
That’s why you’d be right to be skeptical about the inherent value of awards. Aren’t they just, at their core, a journal exchanging publicity with the businesses it’s recognizing?
Not necessarily. Certainly, when the criteria for the award are vague or based on the ruling of a biased panel of judges, then, by all means, you can assume the award doesn’t mean much.
But in this case, the award is based on verifiable data. The South Florida Business Journal’s 2021 Technology Awards are awarded in light of measurable growth—those kinds of bona fides can’t be faked.
What Do The South Florida Business Journal’s 2021 Technology Awards Mean?
The difference between these awards and “pay-to-play” awards is that they actually recognize an achievement. The 2021 Technology Awards specifically recognize South Florida IT companies for their growth over a two-year period, with 25 companies separated into two distinctions:
- The first list features the top 10 companies by dollar revenue growth
- The second list features the top 15 companies by percentage growth over the two-year time frame
The point is that these awards are based on fact. It doesn’t matter how much we spend on marketing our growth to publications like the South Florida Business Journal—we’re either one of the top 25 fastest-growing IT companies in South Florida, or we’re not.
This Award Will Help You Find Real Expertise
At its most simple, these awards help you find the IT companies in South Florida that you should consider working with. The fact is that, whether you’re looking for your first outsourced South Florida IT company, or you’re looking to switch from one that’s not getting the job done, the process of doing so requires a fair bit of research.
After all, you don’t want to make this decision lightly. You need to find a South Florida IT company that is capable, knowledgeable, and cost-effective.
Paying attention to awards like the South Florida Business Journal’s 2021 Technology Awards allows you to focus on IT companies that have been highly successful in the last two years. The fact is that, if we weren’t good at what they do, or we weren’t worth the price we charge for service, then they wouldn’t have had this kind of success.
That’s how you know you can seriously consider working with Lan Infotech. We’re good at what we do—being named in the 2021 Technology Awards proves it.
3 Ways LAN Infotech Helps Clients Grow Their Businesses
Properly implemented IT solutions and services support rapid growth by ensuring that new staff members have the tools they need, new customers are serviced efficiently, and more. Here are just a few of the ways we help clients expand their organizations effectively:
- Evolve Your Security: A key benefit of working with LAN Infotech is that you have a partner in your cybersecurity initiatives. We can recommend proven, tested solutions to problems that you encounter—problems like cybercrime and data loss. We benefit from partnerships with industry-leading solution vendors for these very problems, and we pass those benefits on to our clients. Instead of having to research and find the best solution for security and data recovery, you can instead consult with LAN Infotech. We can advise you on harnessing new developments in cybersecurity technology, such as next-generation firewalls and antivirus software. These advanced types of cybersecurity software use artificial intelligence to better predict, identify and eliminate harmful malware.
- Encourage Mobility: Effective IT support delivered by LAN Infotech provides a basis for deploying a more mobile work environment. You can implement Mobile Device Management and Bring Your Own Device policies that allow employees to use their own devices in combination with the business’—we’ll make sure to equally prioritize the convenience of access with security.
- Harness The Cloud: This is the key to the modern business workplace. With the cloud, you can increase collaboration and simplify management by hosting your data and applications through the cloud—again, prioritizing security in line with the access given to staff members. Before the cloud, onsite servers were a must for any business that wanted to succeed, but no longer. Today, you don’t need to purchase, install and maintain onsite servers- with the cloud, you outsource it all to a data center instead. By working with LAN Infotech, you can ensure you have the right cloud solution instead of conventional infrastructure, delivering all the benefits of an up-to-date and optimized IT infrastructure, without having to pay more than your monthly service fee.
Put Our Expertise To Work For You
As a recipient of the South Florida Business Journal’s 2021 Technology Awards, LAN Infotech offers proven insight into IT-based growth strategies. Get in touch with our team today to discover how we can help you scale your IT systems seamlessly as your business grows.
LAN Infotech is a Microsoft Cloud Services Provider, IT Managed Support company and a leader in helping law firms, nonprofits and medical organizations deploy cloud solutions, manage computer networks, keep data protected and top technology management company. Businesses like yours need technology support to run highly-effective organizations.