Business Continuity Services In Fort Lauderdale & South Florida
LAN Infotech implements the strategies that you need to prevent data loss from accidents and unforeseen events
- Are you worried about your staff accidentally deleting your essential business data?
- Does the threat of cybercrime and malware affecting your business keep you up at night?
- Can your business survive the aftermath of a sudden and unexpected natural disaster?
Can your business survive a cyberattack, natural disaster, sudden power outage, or accidental deletion of your data? Are your applications and files secure from spyware or hackers? If your answer is not “yes,” to any of these questions, then you need to implement a business continuity strategy. LAN Infotech has the experience and expertise in cloud-based and in-house data backup, restore, and business continuity solutions to ensure that your business gets back on its feet as quickly as possible after a catastrophic event.
How LAN Infotech’s Business Continuity Services Protect Your Business from Unforeseen Disasters
To start on a positive note, according to PhoenixNap, up to 96% of businesses with a disaster recovery plan recover from a significant data loss incident. Do not let your business fall into the unfortunate 4% of companies that do not survive a disaster. Our experts provide the solution your business needs to achieve the following outcomes:
- Preventing loss of your data
- Reducing incidents of downtime or delays caused by unexpected events
- Cost-effective and expert data backup and restoration
Business Continuity Solutions for Growing Businesses in Fort Lauderdale & Broward County
We provide the following services that ensure that you get back up and running with minimal disruption after losing your data.
Network Security Solutions
LAN Infotech will help your company integrate its business continuity and cybersecurity teams while aligning your technology investments with your business continuity plan. We provide network and data protection to ensure appropriate incident recovery and response. We integrate the following security processes into your business continuity planning:
- Email scanning
- Managed firewalls
- Web content filtering
- Cybersecurity awareness training
Data Backup and Restore
At LAN Infotech, we take a multi-pronged approach to data backup and restore to ensure redundancy. If you have on-site backups, we put 24/7 monitoring in place and continuous failure testing to ensure that your backup solution is ready to kick in and maintain service to your clients in case of an emergency. Our Services include:
- Local backups
- Offsite replication
- Virtual servers
Business Continuity Strategy
A key aspect of business continuity management is setting up a strategy for how your business reacts to an unexpected event. We help you design a business continuity strategy that is a conceptual summary of your preventive strategies, crisis response, and recovery solutions that you must carry out between a disaster and regular service restoration. We help you to:
- Identify cloud-based and in-house data backup solutions
- Document the steps to take in the aftermath of a data loss or cyber attack incident
- Establish interim measures to ensure business continuity as part of the recovery process