LAN InfoTech Ranks 114 On CRN’s 2021 Fast Growth 150 List
Our rapid growth is a direct result of how we help our clients grow their businesses. Are you looking for expert assistance growing and modernizing your business processes?
LAN Infotech is proud to announce that CRN, a brand of The Channel Company®, has named our company to its 2021 Fast Growth 150 list, ranking 114.
Every year, CRN recognizes the fastest-growing technology integrators, solution providers, and IT consultants across North America for the substantial growth and performance they’ve achieved over the previous two years.
What Does This Mean For Your Business?
Why should you care that we were named on this list? Because our ability to grow our business is a direct result of how we help clients grow theirs. Our team recognizes that IT should not just be an afterthought. If planned strategically and according to the client’s business goals, it can help grow and improve the business as a whole.
Just like your staff, technology is a resource in which you invest. You wouldn’t hire someone to work for you without finding out what they can do, and figuring out where best they would fit in the organization, right?
It should work the same way with your technology. It’s critical that you align technology to your organizational goals so that you’re not wasting money or technology you’ve already bought. That’s what we do for our clients.
LAN InfoTech Supports Clients’ Business Growth Initiatives
A key example is in how we support our clients’ digital transformation processes. Digital transformation is one of the biggest buzz phrases going around the business community right now. At its simplest, it’s the initiative to use new technologies for better business outcomes. That’s why 54% of businesses worldwide are investing in digital transformation strategies in one way or another.
It’s simply the way the world is moving, and for good reason. The business workplace is being drastically altered by technology as each year goes by – if you don’t embrace it, then you’ll be left behind.
The LAN InfoTech team is proud to help clients harness new technologies, scale up their processes, and transform their businesses. When a digital transformation initiative is a success, it grows the client’s business, allowing them to achieve new heights in efficiency and success.
How Do We Help Clients Grow Their Businesses?
The digital transformation processes we manage for clients catapult their enterprises to new heights in efficiency and success. It ensures that everyone in the organization has bought into the solution, which greatly improves the chance for it to succeed.
Most organizations that want to implement solutions to enhance their business need to start with a review of the different areas of their organization — this determines their digital transformation readiness. When we manage the process, it begins with questions for the stakeholders about what is working well in the organization and what needs improvement. All of this will then lead the stakeholders down the right path as to where and how the most impact can be made to the enterprise through the implementation of a solution.
Likely areas for review include Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, HR, Client Experience, and Management. When the areas of the organization that have the most room for improvement are identified, finding the right solutions will be obvious to the stakeholders. When implemented by the LAN InfoTech team, these solutions offer the most benefit to the organization, such as enhanced collaboration, automation, or a new project management process.
5 Ways LAN InfoTech Helps Clients GrowTheir Businesses
As a Fast Growth 150 member, LAN InfoTech is committed to helping clients modernize and update their business processes with the help of innovative technologies, all in the service of overall growth.
With our help, clients are able to:
- Encourage Mobility: We implement Mobile Device Management and Bring Your Own Device policies for clients that allow employees to use their own devices in combination with the business’.
- Harness The Cloud: We help clients increase collaboration and simplify management by hosting their data and applications through the cloud – again, prioritizing security in line with the access given to staff members. By moving to a cloud solution instead of conventional infrastructure, our clients enjoy all the benefits of an up-to-date and optimized IT infrastructure, without having to pay more than our monthly service fee.
- Use Data To Your Advantage: With the right information, each choice our clients make can have attainable and expected positive results for their business; without that information, they would essentially be gambling with the future of their company.
Business intelligence is the collection and analysis of data collected such as department productivity, overall growth, sales trends, and customer behavior. Applications of this data can range from something as simple as Spreadsheets for the organization, and storage of data to Online Analytical Processing or Reporting and Querying software. Each has a specific use and offers various benefits to your small business.
Reporting and querying software extracts, sorts, summarizes, and presents selected data. This data could range from sales reports of specific items to a measurement of the efficiency of marketing plans.
- Enhance Your Cybersecurity: These advanced types of cybersecurity software (firewalls, antivirus, antimalware) use artificial intelligence to better predict, identify and eliminate harmful malware. Security based on advanced algorithms that can adapt and learn creates a system that can become familiar with the normal patterns associated with each user and device, detecting anomalies in those patterns quickly. Essentially, something known as a neural net can be used in cybersecurity efforts. Based on a robust algorithm, the neural net can “learn” to spot patterns of data associated with previously identified and classified spear-phishing emails. By incorporating this technology into an email client’s spam filter, the filter will be able to spot fraudulent incoming emails and eliminate them before they reach the recipient. One of the best parts about neural nets is that they continue to learn and improve the more that they are used. With increasingly more data to draw from, this AI system will become more and more accurate in doing its job.
- Automate A Range Of Processes: Automation with machine learning plays an enormous role in optimizing workflows and predicting problems for our clients. With workflows based in the cloud, our clients can automate or semi-automate many processes:
- Use analytics to predict problems before they arise.
- Automate and monitor work and maintenance schedules.
- Track and optimize work-in-progress on sites using sensors that monitor downtime
LAN InfoTech Will Help You Grow Your Business
In the end, growing your business doesn’t have to be a massive restructuring of the way you operate. Step by step you can affect these changes, either by talking to your staff about mobile device use for work or consulting with an IT company like LAN InfoTech about how to automate more of your daily tasks.
LAN Infotech is a Microsoft Cloud Services Provider, IT Managed Support company and a leader in helping law firms, nonprofits and medical organizations deploy cloud solutions, manage computer networks, keep data protected and top technology management company. Businesses like yours need technology support to run highly-effective organizations.